|Learning material needed||Radio|
Just like in a real-world classroom, a student in a virtual classroom participates in synchronous instruction, which means that the teacher and students are logged into the virtual learning environment at the same time. Virtual classroom software applications often employ multiple synchronous technologies, such as web conferencing, video conferencing, live streaming,
and web based VoIP to provide remote students with the ability to collaborate in real time.Features:
- Our LMS for educational institutes allows you to add/removal/edit courses, giving a unique look to your courses page.
- With education LMS, you can employ customized branding for each department in your university or each school in your school district.
- Tracks courses - lessons and assessments against course durations so that the student is being notified about his course progress.
- Our education LMS dashboard provides easy access to system information, enabling you to make right decisions and gain insights into the data.
- Learning management systems for higher education enables you to employ customized branding for each department in your university.
- Create a sense of challenge, competition and fun via a leaderboard for individual courses or the entire program! Use badges as a great way to motivate.